Arkham Horror is the New 2D6.org Game Giveaway!
Arkham Horror has been the standard of frightening cooperative gameplay for a fortnight. The Season of the dark has just begun, and as you hunker down to survive the coming months of cold nights you have something else to worry about. As the nocturnal chill invades your bones and freezes your breath in the night’s air you can’t stay sitting in your comfy chair by a warm fire. You know deep down that you must venture forth or something evil will happen to all of us. Are you strong enough to put a stop to what might be out there?
If you want to toss your hat in for a chance to win this classic scary game here is what you have to do!
First, you can enter the contest with this onetime entry after this article post. If you’re wise enough you can get three more chances to win by answering mysterious clues that will appear in the forum section, but you must act fast for they will only be good for a short time before they vanish. You will have 24 hours to answer each clue before the forum will be locked forever.
The winner will be picked in the evening before the witching hour on November 30th. All additional entries not related to the clues will be terminated. Make sure you notify 2D6 within 48 hours of winning or your chances will be sacrificed and a new winner will be chosen for the season.
Here is what you have to do:
- Post on this article what scares you the most, and why you wouldn’t be afraid to play Arkham Horror!
- Register at Gamesalute.com and while you’re there check out the great game selections they have (Remember they are responsible for the giveaway).
- Remember to check back for three more chances in the forum (Knock on wood) to win if you can answer the Cryptic clues.
- Store lots of food and supplies and get ready for the adventure.
Latest posts by Kevin Wenzel (see all)
- Halls of Undermountain - April 15, 2012
- Get ready with your stone tools “Ugh Tect” is coming to a store near you. - April 13, 2012
- The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill - April 11, 2012
- Magic: The Gathering Toolbox Now for Ipad and Android devices ! - April 11, 2012