Changeling: The Lost ( Video RPG Review)
Taken from your home, transformed by the power of Faerie, kept as the Others’ slave or pet — but you never forgot where you came from. Now you have found your way back through the Thorns, to a home that is no longer yours. You are Lost. Find yourself.
The Core Rulebook for Changeling: The Lost™
• A rulebook for playing the changelings, those humans changed by durance in Faerie to something more than human
• A vivid imagining of the fae beings and places that hide unseen in the World of Darkness
• Provides new player types and antagonists for crossover chronicles as well as chronicles focusing on changelings alone
Changeling: The Lost is the fifth game in the World of Darkness.
By Justin Achilli, Joseph Carriker, Jess Hartley, Wood Ingham, Matthew McFarland, Peter Schaefer, John Snead, Travis Stout, Chuck Wendig and Peter Woodworth; Illustrated by John Bridges, Matthew Dixon, Andrew Hepworth, Jeff Holt, Veronica Jones, Brian LeBlanc, Pat Loboyko, Eric Lofgren, Thomas Manning, Britt Martin, Peter Mohrbacher, Justin Norman, R.K. Post, Steven Prescott, Matthew Stawicki and William Teo. 349 pages, illustrated.
Purchasable through www.drivethrurpg.com
Latest posts by The Gentleman Gamer (see all)
- The Gentleman Gamer Interviews Richard Dansky, developer of Wraith: The Oblivion 2nd Edition - May 9, 2013
- The Gentleman Gamer Interviews Justin Achilli, developer of Vampire: The Masquerade - May 4, 2013
- The Gentleman Gamer Interviews Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms - March 14, 2013
- The Gentleman Gamer Interviews Sandy Petersen, creator of Call of Cthulhu RPG - January 9, 2013