Villainy™ is a game about aspiring super villains competing to be the first to enact their evil plans and overcome Fantastiman™, that pesky superhero who watches over the city day and night. It is a fun card-driven character building game featuring a hilarious uncontrolled narrative that unfolds differently every time.
As an aspiring super villain, you are trying to make your mark in the world. In Villainy™ you are trying to be the first villain to complete 3 plans beat Fantastiman™ (the pesky super-hero who watches over the city day and night). You must hire minions to aid you in your quest for world domination. You will have to do crimes and go to work as your alter ego to learn the skills necessary and the gain the cars requires to see your great plans through to their triumphant end.
Today is the day that Fantastiman will fall.
- 168 cards
- 4 Control Panels (1 per player)
- 48 Control Dials (12 per player)
- 48 Control Dial Bases (12 per player)
- 4 Fight Markers(1 per player)
- 35 Action Cubes (8 per player)
- Cubes of Power aka: Dice (1 per player)
- 48 Specialty Tokens (weapons, gadgets, skills, & more)
- 6 Notoriety Tokens
- 1 Help Wanted Token
- 102 Villainous Name-builder tiles
- 1 Rule Book (8 pages)
MFG4134 Villainy: Diabolical doom-dealing Doers of Dastardly Deeds $45.00
For 3-4 Players
Playing Time 30-90 + minutes
Designer: Nicholas Trahan
Art: Jay Stephens
Made in the USA